- Our Assam tea is a delicious full-bodied malty tea, sourced from a family run tea estate WHO PRIORITISE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY AND USE AGE-OLD ORGANIC PRACTICES.
- Situated AT THE FOOT OF THE HIMALAYAS, ASSAM HOSTS THE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR TEA CULTIVATION. NUTRIENT-RICH FLOOD PLAINS, LOTS OF RAIN, AND HOT, HUMID CONDITIONS PRODUCES A STRONG, FULL BODIED AND MALTY TEA - THE PERFECT PAIRING FOR OUR MASALA.
- Our tea is seasonally harvested and there may be some slight variation between harvests.
- Enjoy as it is, or pair with our cardamom masala for masala chai.
120g 100% Pure Unblended Black Assam Tea.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This makes the best chai tea of any black tea I’ve used. Delicious flavour and rich colour
This tea is lush, great with the masala or just a good cup of tea!
I’ve never tried tea that is this tasty before. So good for these winter months!!