- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support rural farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As an Indian, I love masala chai and gotta say the lads from masala chai have nailed this. Incredible flavour from both the chai and the cardamom masala.
Thank you, Amala Chai... you’re what I’ve been waiting for all along!
This is one great tasting cuppa!!! Definitely the best Chai I’ve ever sampled and thoroughly authentic in its flavour and quality. Thank you xx
Bold flavours from the tea and the masala blend is ideal for the spice option. Ideal when drinking piping hot...soothing and relaxing taste.
Amazing chai, super high quality and really delicious
Very tasty tea, received enjoy it, simple to make!