- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support rural farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really lovely packaging and really simple to use.
Lovely, rich chai, tasted different to the Vahg Bhakri one we used and it was refreshing. The chai masala was really lovely, strong but not overpowering, warm, rich and homely. It put up a good fight against Mum's homemade chai masala which I help her grind up, so would drink this chai again with no conflicting worries!
Mum also loved this chai and masala!
This chai reminds me of the best chai in India. So aromatic and delicious! And is sustainably sourced!
As an Indian, I love masala chai and gotta say the lads from masala chai have nailed this. Incredible flavour from both the chai and the cardamom masala.
Thank you, Amala Chai... you’re what I’ve been waiting for all along!
This is one great tasting cuppa!!! Definitely the best Chai I’ve ever sampled and thoroughly authentic in its flavour and quality. Thank you xx
Bold flavours from the tea and the masala blend is ideal for the spice option. Ideal when drinking piping hot...soothing and relaxing taste.