- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support rural farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent start to finish
This chai is absolutely delicious!
I once had a little chai business, selling kits at the farmers market for people to brew up at home. I became quite the chai nerd, and pretty picky! I sourced the highest quality ingredients I could find, and it is clear that Amala Chai have done the same. A perfect spice blend and high quality tea, thank you!
Amazing, the kit is really nicely packaged and instructions are clear to make the perfect chai. All looks sustainable and well sourced.
Would make a great gift and I’ll be buying again.
Got this as a gift for my friend’s 21st birthday - she absolutely loved it! Thank you so much :)
The tea was very tasty reminds me being back home definitely going to order again