How to Brew
- Just over 1/2 a mug of water
- 1/2 a mug of milk
- 1/2 tsp of Amala Chai Cardamom Masala
- 1 heaped tsp of Amala Chai Assam Tea
- 1 tsp of sugar (add more if you like it sweet)
- For enhanced flavours, brew your chai slightly longer
- If you like it fiery, add grated ginger
- Watch out for your chai boiling over!
Place all ingredients into a pan. Place on medium heat and stir regularly.
Once your chai is boiling, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Pour through a fine sieve and enjoy your chai experience.