- Our Assam tea is a delicious full-bodied malty tea, sourced from a family run tea estate WHO PRIORITISE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY AND USE AGE-OLD ORGANIC PRACTICES.
- Situated AT THE FOOT OF THE HIMALAYAS, ASSAM HOSTS THE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR TEA CULTIVATION. NUTRIENT-RICH FLOOD PLAINS, LOTS OF RAIN, AND HOT, HUMID CONDITIONS PRODUCES A STRONG, FULL BODIED AND MALTY TEA - THE PERFECT PAIRING FOR OUR MASALA.
- Our tea is seasonally harvested and there may be some slight variation between harvests.
- Enjoy as it is, or pair with our cardamom masala for masala chai.
120g 100% Pure Unblended Black Assam Tea.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
This makes the best chai tea of any black tea I’ve used. Delicious flavour and rich colour
This tea is lush, great with the masala or just a good cup of tea!
I’ve never tried tea that is this tasty before. So good for these winter months!!