- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support female farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.