- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 120G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 50G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Having tested several chai kits, this is the best both in terms of flavour and ease. Highly recommended.
Authentic indian tea- highly recommended
The tea is so tasty n authentic, best thing is that you don’t have to brew it for ages!
Love it! Really lovely blend - a mix of delicate spices when brewed fills the room with delicious smells. warming and perfect now that winter months are here 🫖🎄🫖🎄