- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support rural farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Product arrived quickly and well packaged, product looked excellent.
This was bought as a present, told that the Chai is really good and very authentic. Glad I purchased the product from Amala Chai and would definitely order more.
If you want a quick and easy way to make Chai tea then Amala Chai is a great choice. Everything is ready prepared for you. One bag of Assam and another of spice mix. All you need to do is add water, milk and sugar. I use oat milk with mine and it tastes great. Will buy again.
I’ve tried lots of this type of teas and this one is the best I’ve had. I first had it in London and loved it, I was so pleased to see it on line.
Really enjoy this Amalia Chai, came super quickly as well