- Brew your own traditional masala chai in the comfort of your own home.
- We have travelled across India, sourcing speciality tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai - Discover how it all started.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices. Learn more about our tea and spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support female farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala - where our spices come from.
- Learn how to brew masala chai here.
- 60G BLACK ASSAM CTC TEA: SINGLE ESTATE, 100% PURE ASSAM TEA.
- 25G CARDAMOM MASALA: A PERFECTLY BALANCED BLEND OF CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, GINGER POWDER, AND CINNAMON.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk - it's just perfect for masala chai! Find out more about the history of masala chai.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We came across this tea at a stall near kings cross and liked it so much that we get it delivered to Newcastle
Amazing product, amazing people behind the scenes. Fresh and proper taste, excellent customer service
It’s such a great flavour and super easy to make - I just love it and I’ll be reordering very soon!!
I bought the Masala and Assam Tea from Amala Chai after trying it at Lloyd Park market. It was so amazing that I had to get a packet to make at home. It was easier than I thought and now I make Chai every day!!